Tashee Photography

Tashee Photography
What Identifies Tashee Photagraphy? Look at the photos and see!

Photographer: 'Sonya J Steiner'

Location: 'Utah - Salt Lake City"

Contact: TasheePhotography@hotmail.com

My Photos are unique in and for the fact that I like to go out on location for setting. The world is a wondrous place, go out and see it once in a while...

You can see more of my photos on the following site.
http://tasheej8.deviantart.com/



Follow Me on Pinterest

This site is under construction..

I'd like to say I love the fact that you're looking!

HINT: If you click on a photo, it brings up a little slide

show with the pictures full size.


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grand Opening Of Rocky Shore - Hogle Zoo - Utah

Grand Opening Of Rocky Shores - Hogle Zoo - Utah









The new exhibit is open and inviting. Lots of viewing space that the children can see the new animals.
The animals were treated to goodies to ensure lots of viewing pleasure for the Grand Opening.

The Opening speeches, which they said were going to be quick, kept Parents and children alike waiting 30-45 minutes. Not explainable to the small children anxiously waiting for to see the animals. I understand the need to thank people, but the delay agitated the children, with the adults following suit.

Big Budda, a popular News celebrity (Big Budda at Hogle Zoo UTah) of Fox 13, was there for the opening as well as the Governor, and one of the Hogle Zoo Descendants....

Around Noon, when many of the morning guest left the area, it became much easier to view the new additions.

I would Visit on a weekday, or wait for it to settle down on the weekend unless you like crowds. Personally, I'm waiting for a weekday or waiting a couple of weeks for it to settle down.But my son & I so enjoyed it, we will be going again.


The New Bear Statue - This statue has a water cooling system to keep it cool for it's new riders.



Seals & their trainers giving us a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment