Tashee Photography

Tashee Photography
What Identifies Tashee Photagraphy? Look at the photos and see!

Photographer: 'Sonya J Steiner'

Location: 'Utah - Salt Lake City"

Contact: TasheePhotography@hotmail.com

My Photos are unique in and for the fact that I like to go out on location for setting. The world is a wondrous place, go out and see it once in a while...

You can see more of my photos on the following site.
http://tasheej8.deviantart.com/



Follow Me on Pinterest

This site is under construction..

I'd like to say I love the fact that you're looking!

HINT: If you click on a photo, it brings up a little slide

show with the pictures full size.


Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gerry Silva Former of Unity Salon is now at Salon DeSilva - 2015

Hey, 
    All of you who've been searching my page looking for the whereabouts of our favorite Stylist/Barber Gerry Silva of Unity Salon, Look no further!
Gerry Silva that great Stylist has moved on and broadened his horizons.
Gerry Silva has opened his own Salon. Salon DeSilva!

Salon DeSilva opened in the beginning of January 2015. He's now located at:

Salon DeSilva
9285 So. Village Shop Dr.
Sandy, UT 84092
Phone: 801-871-3804
See MAP HERE!



You can BOOK ONLINE here at Salon DeSilva, or you can find him on  Facebook.com/SalonDesSlva   & on Twitter.com/SalonDeSilva,

I love his work so much I will shamelessly promote him on my page! Those of you who had him work on your hair know why. Since I've had so many people looking for him, and asking if I know where he went, I've opted to update the information on my page for those of you who are trying to find him. 

 
Gerry Silva's Great work on my hair!


Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment