Tashee Photography

Tashee Photography
What Identifies Tashee Photagraphy? Look at the photos and see!

Photographer: 'Sonya J Steiner'

Location: 'Utah - Salt Lake City"

Contact: TasheePhotography@hotmail.com

My Photos are unique in and for the fact that I like to go out on location for setting. The world is a wondrous place, go out and see it once in a while...

You can see more of my photos on the following site.
http://tasheej8.deviantart.com/



Follow Me on Pinterest

This site is under construction..

I'd like to say I love the fact that you're looking!

HINT: If you click on a photo, it brings up a little slide

show with the pictures full size.


Friday, October 12, 2012

Brownie

This would be Brownie. 

 She's spade, chipped, 5 months old. She's into walks, children, other dogs & people, food (definitely food!), attentions and chew toys.


Can leave extremely large brown objects (let me tell you they may be the same color as brownies, but they definitely are NOT brownies!) occasionally on the grass (and once in my fricken HOUSE) that smell very very bad. House broken.... almost.
Perky, basically behaved (except when it comes to socks... Why do Dogs like stinky things?)
 Definitely worth the SMILE on my Son's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment