Tashee Photography

Tashee Photography
What Identifies Tashee Photagraphy? Look at the photos and see!

Photographer: 'Sonya J Steiner'

Location: 'Utah - Salt Lake City"

Contact: TasheePhotography@hotmail.com

My Photos are unique in and for the fact that I like to go out on location for setting. The world is a wondrous place, go out and see it once in a while...

You can see more of my photos on the following site.
http://tasheej8.deviantart.com/



Follow Me on Pinterest

This site is under construction..

I'd like to say I love the fact that you're looking!

HINT: If you click on a photo, it brings up a little slide

show with the pictures full size.


Friday, April 13, 2012

SpongBob

These were my cooking creations...


March 17 2012.. My son's 4th Birthday Cake
Yes... I actually made that thing..
This was March 17 2011 - My Son's 3rd Birthday Cake... Yes I made this thing too..

No comments:

Post a Comment